- Contests & Giveaways
- Arthur's Day Concert
- Capital FM Anniversary Party
- Carlsberg Where's The Party?
- Future Music Festival Asia
- Guinness St. Patrick's Day
- Hennessy Artistry
- JOHNNIE WALKER®'s Black Circuit Lounge VIP Race Party
- Kronenbourg 1664
- Malaysia's Own Oktoberfest
- MAS Airlines
- MYOH by Havaianas
- Tiger Street Football
- WeChat 2013 Party
- Fashion / Designer Brands
- Festive Gifts
- Food & Beverages
- Health and Beauty
- Home Living
- Hotels and Resorts
- Smartphone Apps
- Telecommunication Companies
- Eat With Esty
- Festive Food
- MIGF 2010
- MIGF 2011
- Price Range
- Specialties & Delicacies
- Tasty Cuisines
- Travel & Hunt
- ❤ Desserts
- ❤ Esty Cooks
CELEBRATE THE ANNUAL MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL WITH THE FIVE-ELEMENT MOONCAKES.
Harmony, friendship, abundance, colour and fullness are the key elements of the Mid-Autumn Celebration which is very much aligned with the principles of the five basic elements of the universe …Fire, Earth, Water, Metal and Wood….symbols of energy, development, change and movement. Each element is represented by a specific colour, as colour is the easiest way to use the five elements principle to bring harmony and auspicious overtones to any celebration.
The Mid-Autumn Festival or more popularly known as the Mooncake Festival falls on the 15th day of the eighth lunar month, around the time of the autumn equinox. For this Mid-Autumn Festival, Dim Sum Chef Lo Tian Sion and his team have created a range of innovative and modern mooncakes, THE FIVE ELEMENTS MOONCAKES… each one symbolic of the key elements of the celebration and the five elements of the universe.
Have a truly harmonious and auspicious Mid-Autumn Celebration this year. Check out the newest range of Five Elements mooncakes available only at Hotel Nikko Kuala Lumpur.
- Chocolate Paste with Mixed Nuts. Brown in colour to represent the EARTH element. Earth gives stability and also relates to real estate and legacies. Earth is patient, just, honest and methodical. Priced at RM13.00++ per piece
- Mini Japanese Anko Paste with Rose Flavour. Pink in colour to represent the FIRE element. Fire gives energy and enthusiasm. Fire warms and cheer; and represents the element of the natural leader. Fire represents red, summer and south. Priced at RM13.00++ per piece
- Mini Green Tea Paste with Single Egg Yolk. Green in colour to represent the WOOD element. Wood is creative and innovative. Wood can be pliant and bending (willow) or strong and unyielding (oak). Wood is sociable and community minded. Wood also represents the colour green, the season spring, and the direction east. Wood also represents birth and early childhood. Priced at RM13.00++ per piece
- Mini Bamboo Charcoal and Egg Cream Paste with Silver Dust. Black in colour to represent the WATER element. Water indicates travel, communication, and learning. It also relates to literature, the arts, and the media. Water nourishes all living things and represents winter and north. Priced at RM13.00++ per piece
- Mini Pumpkin Paste with Cream Cheese and Gold Dust, Mini Durian Paste with Milk Cream and Mini Egg Cream Paste with Bird’s Nest. White in colour to represent the METAL element. Metal (also frequently referred to as “gold”) indicates harvest, business and success. This is usually financial success. The color is usually white, but can also be gold. It symbolizes autumn and west; and represents the adult years. Priced at RM25.00++ per piece
The traditional baked mooncakes such as White Lotus with Single Egg Yolk, Pure White Lotus Paste with Nuts, Pandan Paste with Egg Cream and Walnuts, Red Bean Paste with Sunflower Seeds and White Lotus with Double Egg Yolk are also available to cater to the traditionalists. Prices ranging from RM16.00++ per piece to RM21.00++ per piece
The Five Elements Mooncakes are available in box of six and baked mooncakes are available in box of four and six.
- Every RM100.00 spent on a single receipt for mooncake purchases shall be entitled to a RM10.00 Toh Lee Dining Voucher.
- Purchases of 5 boxes and above shall be entitled to a Zi Wei Dou Shu 紫微斗数 (the Purple Star System) or BaZi (the Eight Characters) reading by Madam Leong Siew Wei.
Prices quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and subject to 5% government tax.
Profile of Madam Leong Siew Wei
Madam Leong Siew Wei has over 25 years of experience in Chinese Astrology practices, with focus on life analysis through the use of Zi Wei Dou Shu紫微斗数 (the Purple Star System) or BaZi (the Eight Characters).
Zi Wei Dou Shu紫微斗数or Purple Star Astrology has a long of history in the Chinese ancient astrology studies.
BaZi (Eight Characters八字) is a sophisticated art of Chinese fortune-telling based largely on the Chinese five-element (Metal, Wood, Water, Fire and Earth) theory.
All readings are subject to prior appointments based on selected dates and time allocated.
To order your Mooncakes, please call +603 2782 6128, Purchase of Mooncakes is available at The Deli and Toh Lee Chinese Restaurant.
“HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!”
Always yours truly, Esty.