- Contests & Giveaways
- Arthur's Day Concert
- Capital FM Anniversary Party
- Carlsberg Where's The Party?
- Future Music Festival Asia
- Guinness St. Patrick's Day
- Hennessy Artistry
- JOHNNIE WALKER®'s Black Circuit Lounge VIP Race Party
- Kronenbourg 1664
- Malaysia's Own Oktoberfest
- MAS Airlines
- MYOH by Havaianas
- Tiger Street Football
- WeChat 2013 Party
- Fashion / Designer Brands
- Festive Gifts
- Food & Beverages
- Health and Beauty
- Hotels and Resorts
- Smartphone Apps
- Telecommunication Companies
- Eat With Esty
- Festive Food
- MIGF 2010
- MIGF 2011
- Price Range
- Specialties & Delicacies
- Tasty Cuisines
- Travel & Hunt
- ❤ Desserts
- ❤ Esty Cooks
First impression DOES matter.
It is often pretty difficult to find men that groom themselves well and men who will actually take good care of their face and skin.
However, one that does it well definitely has the highest attraction than anyone else wherever he goes. A good attitude comes in the package too, of course.
I mean, it can be quite ridiculous for a man to put on make-ups even the slightest bit of it. Hence taking good care of your skin is the most important part for keeping yourself looking effortlessly breathtaking.
Metrosexual vs Vanity
There is a huge gap in between these two. We obviously prefer the first than latter. A metrosexual man with taste and style does not mean that he has to be overly obsessed with himself and constantly living in vanity. People often misunderstand that metrosexual is gay but it is actually not.
Having good fashion art sense and always taking good care of your skin and face do not make you gay but on the other hand, putting on make-ups or invariably posing in front of the camera for selfies does!
Metrosexuals don’t take selfies, they love taking pictures of the surrounding and friends that many times comes with a lomography effect if you notice close enough. It is okay to be a little metrosexual and have an appropriate level of taking care of your face and skin. Trust me we girls love it!
To sum up the quick tips, here are the Top 8 Essential Care I personally think a man should have in their daily regime. Let’s start from head to toe!
1. HAIR // Wash it everyday. And visit the salon every two weeks. Or once a month, at least? Keeping your hair short, tidy and that up-to-date stylish haircut will actually make you look handsome! It plays a super important role in making yourself look good, or not.
2. FACE // Cleanse your face. And if you are not quite sure what does that mean (I get it, you are a guy.), it means WASH your face. Literally. And preferably not just water. Use a good cleanser or facial wash for men (Nivea is by far one of the best) every time you shower. It helps a lot in clearing all those dirts that got stucked in your pores since men can easily sweat and clearly, we know you would not want to apply moisturizer or any sort of protection cream on your face. Hence, cleansing is the best way to keep your skin looking fresh, healthy and radiant. Prevents aging too!
3. SHAVE // Facial hair. Moustache. Beard. Shave ‘em, shave ‘em all! Always prefer a clean look than the wild raggedy ones. Maybe that’s just me. And that after-shave fragrance smell from the shaving cream or cooling splash you are using can be REALLY sexy.
4. TEETH & MOUTH // Brush your teeth daily with whitening toothpaste and mouthwash them as often as you can to keep your breath fresh at all times. Be well prepared with bars of bubblegums in your car just in case you are a heavy smoker or an alcoholic.
5. EAR // Clean your ears EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. after shower.
Need I say more really? :/
6. NOSTRILS HAIR // Like urm…TRIM ‘em! Imagine how gross can that be if you see those hair sticking out of a woman’s nose. Yea well, same goes to you men. And lucky us, we do not usually have such long and bushy nose hair as compared to you guys.
7. DEODORANT // Know your body odor. You might not realize that you have one, so just apply or spray your underarms daily JUST TO BE SAFE. You really don’t wanna see someone having that disgusted grossed out look whenever you walk pass them.
8. NAILS // Cut ‘em! It is okay to have SLIGHTLY longer nails. JUST slightly. But always ALWAYS make sure they are clean. It is not hard to keep them clean as long as you wash your hair everyday. That also means that if you have black dirty nails, we KNOW that you don’t wash your hair or shower. So yeah dirty monkey, bubbles burst aha!
Thank God I am lucky enough to have James who is very well-groomed at all times. Being an international badminton player himself sweats a lot nonetheless, hence it is extremely imperative to always keep clean and tidy just so sweating can be sexy instead of some kind of disgust. He is so physically perfect he smells good all the time and his face, is always looking so fresh and healthy. Must be the facial wash that he has been using, or maybe I am just in love like that.
Well, not asking you to be overly obsessed with yourself but just make yourself look healthy with the above quick tips I have given you. Give it a try! Perhaps start with a daily face wash to boost up that confidence. You will never know, maybe a simple start like that might lead you to the love of your life. Like I mentioned above, one of the steps to get a great looking and non-oily complexion is cleansing. Cleansing is important because it cleanses your skin to unclog all dirt, oil and impurities from your skin. It refreshes your skin and makes you look good and feel good!
Nivea Men Total Acne Mud Foam contains 0% harsh ingredients (i.e: Salicylic Acid), uses natural Magnolia Bark Extract is gentle, yet effectively combat 10 acne signs without causing skin to get dry, easily irritated and red. Skin is clear and acne free making men 10x more confident.
10 signs of acne include bacteria, blackheads and whiteheads, blemish, dark acne spots, red marks, enlarged pores, acne scars, oiliness, dull skin, uneven skin.
NIVEA MEN. It starts with YOU.
For more info do head over to NIVEA MEN Malaysia’s website: www.niveamen.com.my or NIVEA MEN Malaysia’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/myniveamen
Start looking good today, good luck boys!
189 gorgeous people viewed this post ;)
Yes, you saw it right.
MORE TEARS, THEY ARE USEFUL!
“No more tears. Ah, a lovely promise but one beyond the powers of a mere shampoo.” Another classic line from an upset Mr. Burns in The Simpsons mocking a famous shampoo producer’s promise, but it shows once again how we relate tears to something negative. This is not the case of people who suffer from dry eyes syndrome, which is linked to a problem in the tear filter where either not enough or not the right quality of tears are produced, making the eyes dry and itchy. Good tear production is so important as they clean bacteria and irritants away from the eye, thus keeping it healthy and free from complications such as conjunctivitis.
There are additional problems for people who have both dry eyes and the need to correct their vision. The solution to dry eyes is, of course, finding a way to keep the eyes moist and producing tears. However, one of the biggest worries that people who suffer from dry eyes have had, has been with extended wear of contact lenses, in that the lenses have not been able to stay moist throughout the day. In the past we have focused on eye drops as the solution to keep the eyes wet for people wearing contact lenses, yet with extended wear contact lenses, by the end of the day it is a challenge to avoid rubbing your eyes and the dryness can even be painful in some cases.
“Can we have contact lenses for dry eyes please?”
Eye drops are still a solution, but they can be quite a hassle and are another to remember. For those who are busy, contact lenses for dry eyes which attracts moisture particles from tears throughout the day so that the eyes stay wet and clean are a great option. They are built for convenience as a disposable daily contact lens which ensures that people with dry eyes syndrome no longer need eye drops. These new moisture attracting contact lenses for dry eyes lead to the all-important healthy and white eyes, and eyes that remain comfortable throughout the whole day!
Care Love Share, Esty.
13478 gorgeous people viewed this post ;)
It was truly an honour to surprisingly received one of the loveliest invitation card from the internationally-known Leica to attend the preview of their latest Leica C compact camera before they are out in the Malaysian market just last month.
Felt like an early Christmas already
baby esty, best digital cameras, best selfie camera, blogger, camera pouch, digital camera price, digital cameras, Elaine Daly, elaine daly arrogant, esther ng, Leica, leica accessories, leica c, leica c price malaysia, leica cameras, leica lens, lifestyle blogger, miss malaysia, where to buy camera, wtb camera, wts camera, youresty
So I was invited to attend a sweet gathering with all other pretty bloggers last Friday night, which was specially organized by WeChat and Secret Recipe at one of their new dessert outlet in Oasis Damansara. Quite a nice hangout spot I found, with many interesting restaurants around.
It was an incredibly nice evening, attending a Spanish food tasting session with fellow MHB bloggers recently at OHLA restaurant Intermark. Before I blog about all the delicioso food and drinks, here is a humble blogpost of the outfit I wore that night featuring the latest Baby G that Casio has given me as one of the earliest Christmas presents this year.
White top: Korea
Black shorts: H&M
Gold weaved clutch: H&M
“EJ” custom made gold rings: Cloak & Dagger
Black & gold watch: Baby G by Casio
Black suede loafers with gold studs: This & That
I have always been a huge fan of white color, but it is just not that easy to pull it off sometimes. It will either make me look wider or gives me a much darker skin. An exemption this time, just because I really adore the design of this cut-out long sleeves top. Not to mention it is super comfy too!18813 gorgeous people viewed this post ;)
baby esty, baby g, baby g christmas, baby g esty, baby g girls generation, baby g limited edition, casio, christmas 2013, christmas fashion, christmas present, designer watch, esther ng, esty, esty baby g, esty blogger, g shock, g shock limited edition 2013, latest baby g, latest g shock, lifestlye blogger, new baby g, what to buy for christmas